ContextLogic Inc (WISH) PT Lowered to $1.50 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
BofA Securities analyst Michael McGovern lowered the price target on ContextLogic Inc (NASDAQ: WISH) to $1.50 (from $1.75) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Yangtze Power Co Ltd (600900:CH) PT Raised to RMB26 at Daiwa Securities
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK340 at JPMorgan
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Lowered to CHF20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!