ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Raised to $140 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta raised the price target on ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) to $140.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) and QatarEnergy Agree to Provide Reliable LNG Supply to Germany
- Element Fleet Management (EFN:CN) (ELEEF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
- ExxonMobil (XOM), Other Energy Names Lower With Crude Down 2.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!