ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Raised to $1,220 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
JPMorgan analyst Phil Gresh raised the price target on ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) to $1,220.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (JARD:SI) (JMHLY) PT Lowered to $63 at CLSA
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!