ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Lowered to $106 at Societe Generale
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Societe Generale analyst Raphael Dubois lowered the price target on ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) to $106.00 (from $127.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD206 at JPMorgan
- HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,880 at Citi
- New York Times (NYT) PT Raised to $38 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!