ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Lowered at BofA Securities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate lowered the price target on ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) (from $65.00) while maintaining a rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Raised to $60 at Truist Securities
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!