ConAgra (CAG) PT Lowered to $34 at UBS
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- After-Hours Movers: Nautilus Gains on Strategic Review
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
UBS analyst Cody Ross lowered the price target on ConAgra (NYSE: CAG) to $34.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR72 at JPMorgan Following Demand Warning
- Regency Centers (REG) PT Lowered to $68 at Evercore ISI
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Lowered to $134 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!