Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Raised to $7 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK) to $7.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Lowered to $8 at Mizuho Securities
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $25 at Cowen
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!