Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Raised to $7 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Goldman Sachs analyst Umang Choudhary raised the price target on Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK) to $7.00 (from $6.25) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Lowered to $8 at Mizuho Securities
- Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Lowered to $6 at Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!