Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Lowered to $7 at Piper Sandler
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK) to $7.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades PBF Energy (PBF) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!