Compass Point Downgrades Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Compass Point analyst Merrill H. Ross downgraded Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $100.00 (from $220.00).
Shares of Innovative Industrial Properties closed at $94.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Oppenheimer downgrades Appharvest (APPH) to Perform on going-concern disclosures and industry growing pains
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,260 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!