Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin lowered the price target on Commerce Bancshares (NASDAQ: CBSH) to $70.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metro Pacific Investments Corp. (MPI:PM) (MPCIY) PT Raised to PHP5.60 at Macquarie
- RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (RPSGF) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Berenberg
- City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!