CommScope Holding (COMM) PT Lowered to $10 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on CommScope Holding (NASDAQ: COMM) to $10.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: COMM VSAT DDS MITK DRV BTBT CLVT INFI APT
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to $9 at Brookline Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!