Comerica (CMA) PT Lowered to $93 at Stephens
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Stephens analyst Terry McEvoy lowered the price target on Comerica (NYSE: CMA) to $93.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) to Buy
- NEL ASA (NEL:NO) PT Lowered to NOK9 at Societe Generale
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Lowered to EUR3.50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!