Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL) PT Lowered to $40 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Piper Sandler analyst David Amsellem lowered the price target on Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: COLL) to $40.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR112 at Berenberg
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Raised to IDR8,000 at CLSA
- NEL ASA (NEL:NO) PT Lowered to NOK21 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!