Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Lowered to $380 at BTIG
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
BTIG analyst Mark Palmer lowered the price target on Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) to $380.00 (from $500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Downgrades Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) to Neutral (Tuesday)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Sell
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!