Coherent (COHR) PT Lowered to $30 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Barclays analyst Tom O'Malley lowered the price target on Coherent (NASDAQ: COHR) to $30.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coherent to Host FY 2023 Second-Quarter Conference Call
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$165 at RBC Capital
- International Distributions Services PLC (IDS:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!