Cogent Communications (CCOI) PT Lowered to $60 at Wells Fargo
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economy headwinds
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Eric Luebchow lowered the price target on Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI) to $60.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Communications (CCOI) T-Mobile Acquisition Could Generate ~$100m of Positive EBITDA - JP Morgan
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) (KIGRY) PT Lowered to EUR35 at Berenberg
- Mondi PLC (MNDI:LN) (MONDY) PT Lowered to GBP18 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!