Cogent (COGT) PT Raised to $24 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Cogent (NASDAQ: COGT) to $24.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerner (CERN) PT Raised to $87 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Sanofi (SAN:FP) (SNY) PT Raised to EUR80 at Deutsche Bank
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $120 at Craig-Hallum, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!