Coca-Cola (KO) PT Raised to $62 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Deutsche Bank analyst Steve Powers raised the price target on Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) to $62.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) earnings prompts Wall Street price target increases
- Codan Limited (CDA:AU) (CODAF) PT Raised to AUD6.20 at CLSA
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD5.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!