CoStar Group (CSGP) PT Lowered to $98 at Truist Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Andrew Jeffrey lowered the price target on CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) to $98.00 (from $107.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at JPMorgan
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at JPMorgan
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!