Clorox (CLX) PT Raised to $130 at Wells Fargo
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Wells Fargo analyst Chris Carey raised the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $130.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Krung Thai Bank PCL (KTB:TB) PT Raised to THB20 at JPMorgan
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD36.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!