Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $185 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Kaumil Gajrawala lowered the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $185.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $105 at Craig-Hallum But Has $190+ Upside Potential on Lottery Divestiture
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (BLBRF) PT Lowered to PHP7.20 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $111 at Stifel Following Bullish Management Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!