Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $160 at Citi
- Wall St opens lower ahead of Fed decision; AMD rises on outlook
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- U.S. private payrolls growth slows in January amid severe weather - ADP
- BofA's top indicator projects S&P 500 at 4700 over the next 12 months
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson lowered the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $160.00 (from $194.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Neutral
- Chubb Corporation (CB) PT Raised to $205 at BofA Securities
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) PT Raised to $10 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!