Citrix Systems (CTXS) PT Raised to $104 at UBS
- Wall Street advances, on course for weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
UBS analyst Karl Keirstead raised the price target on Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) to $104.00 (from $96.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Lowered to INR850 at JPMorgan
- Iovance Biotherapeutics (IOVA) now in a position to finally realize lifileucel's opportunity - Piper Sandler
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:AU) (CMWAY) PT Raised to AUD96.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!