Citi Upgrades Uniti Group (UNIT) to Neutral
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Citi analyst Michael Rollins upgraded Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of Uniti Group closed at $9.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DBS Group Upgrades China Life Insurance (2628.HK) (LFC) to Buy, 'Seeing book quality improvements'
- UPDATE: Citi Reinstates Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Exclusive Networks SA (EXN:FP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!