Citi Upgrades Pentair (PNR) to Buy
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Citi analyst Andrew Kaplowitz upgraded Pentair (NYSE: PNR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $51.00 (from $44.00).
Shares of Pentair closed at $43.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coty Inc. (COTY) to Buy
- Inox Leisure Ltd (INOL:IN) PT Raised to INR490 at HSBC
- Lemon Tree Hotels (LEMONTRE:IN) PT Raised to INR64 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!