Citi Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Citi analyst Patrick Donnelly upgraded ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $260.00 (from $220.00).
Shares of ICON plc closed at $209.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- ICICI Securities Downgrades InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) to Sell (5)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Resona Holdings, Inc (8308:JP) (RSNHF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!