Citi Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Citi analyst Smedes Rose upgraded Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $130.00 (from $92.00).
Shares of Hilton Worldwide closed at $103.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) to Overweight
- UBS Downgrades Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) to Neutral
- Scotiabank Upgrades Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!