Citi Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Citi analyst Smedes Rose upgraded Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $130.00 (from $92.00).
Shares of Hilton Worldwide closed at $103.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Upgrades Muthoot Finance Ltd (MUTH:IN) to Add (2)
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.20 at JPMorgan
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK340 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!