Citi Upgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Buy
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi analyst Jim Suva upgraded HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00 (from $29.00).
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $31.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$12.25 at Stifel Canada
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!