Citi Upgrades EN+ Group Plc. (ENPL:LI) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Citi analyst Barry Ehrlich upgraded EN+ Group Plc. (ENPL:LI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $13.50 (from $10.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) to Neutral
- Bapcor Ltd. (BAP:AU) PT Raised to AUD9.25 at Credit Suisse
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!