Citi Downgrades trivago N.V. (TRVG) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Citi analyst Jason Bazinet downgraded trivago N.V. (NASDAQ: TRVG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $1.80 (from $2.15).
Shares of trivago N.V. closed at $1.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) to Neutral
- Mail.Ru Group Limited (MAIL:IL) (MLRYY) PT Lowered to $27 at JPMorgan
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!