Citi Downgrades Zymeworks (ZYME) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Citi analyst Yigal Nochomovitz downgraded Zymeworks (NYSE: ZYME) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $53.00 (from $50.00).
Shares of Zymeworks closed at $52.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades RingCentral (RNG) to Perform; Risk on the Horizon
- Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $290 at Jefferies After Raising CV19 PCR Testing Guidance
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!