Citi Downgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Neutral
- Nasdaq jumps 2% at open as Treasury yields ease
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
Citi analyst Ronald Josey downgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $30.00 (from $39.00).
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $26.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Double Downgrades Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) to Underperform
- Arizona Sonoran Copper Company (ASCU:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Citi Downgrades StarHub Ltd. (STH:SP) (SRHBY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!