Citi Downgrades Textron (TXT) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Citi analyst Jonathan Raviv downgraded Textron (NYSE: TXT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $30.00 (from $60.00).
Shares of Textron closed at $27.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) to Sector Perform
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
- BofA Securities Downgrades HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. (HOOK) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!