Citi Downgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Neutral
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Citi analyst Ryan Levine downgraded PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $50.30 (from $51.00).
Shares of PNM Resources closed at $47.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Pirelli & Co (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) to Sell
- Aluminum Corp. of China (2600:HK) (ACH) PT Raised to HK$6.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NMDC Ltd (NMDC:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!