Citi Downgrades Oiln (OLN) to Neutral
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Citi analyst P.J. Juvekar downgraded Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $55.00 (from $74.00).
Shares of Oiln closed at $49.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Imperial Brands (IMB:LN) (IMBBY) PT Raised to GBP23 at Goldman Sachs
- Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!