Citi Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Sell
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Citi analyst Jim Suva downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $2.50 (from $4.50).
Shares of GoPro closed at $2.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zhejiang Sanhua Intelligent Controls (002050:CH) to Neutral
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co Ltd. (002008:CH) PT Raised to RMB63 at Goldman Sachs
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Raised to HK$39.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!