Citi Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Sell
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Citi analyst Jim Suva downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $2.50 (from $4.50).
Shares of GoPro closed at $2.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Charter Hall Retail REIT (CQR:AU) PT Raised to AUD4 at Morgan Stanley
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!