Citi Downgrades Fluor (FLR) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Citi analyst Andrew Kaplowitz downgraded Fluor (NYSE: FLR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $11.00).
Shares of Fluor closed at $9.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!