Citi Downgrades Five Below (FIVE) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Citi analyst Paul Lejuez downgraded Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $205.00 (from $180.00).
Shares of Five Below closed at $184.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Neutral
- Poste Italiane SpA (PST:IM) (PITAF) PT Raised to EUR12 at Citi
- Societe Generale Downgrades Nordex SE (NDX1:GR) (NRDXF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!