Citi Downgrades Costco Wholesale (COST) to Neutral
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Kate McShane downgraded Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $238.00 (from $257.00).
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $233.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!