Citi Downgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Neutral
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Citi analyst Arren Cyganovich downgraded CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $37.00 (from $28.00).
Shares of CIT Group closed at $35.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd (4612:JP) (NPCPF) PT Lowered to JPY1,200 at JPMorgan
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Lowered to AUD3.20 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!