Citi Downgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Neutral
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Citi analyst Paul Lejuez downgraded Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $258.00 (from $250.00).
Shares of Burlington Stores closed at $251.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Peerperform
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR13,105 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!