Citi Downgrades Boston Beer Company (SAM) to Neutral
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson downgraded Boston Beer Company (NYSE: SAM) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $1,395.00 (from $1,325.00).
Shares of Boston Beer Company closed at $1246.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MOR) to Neutral
- Transat AT Inc. (TRZ:CN) (TRZBF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!