Cisco (CSCO) PT Raised to $59 at Raymond James
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) to $59.00 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco (CSCO) PT Raised to $64 at Raymond James
- Wesfarmers Ltd. (WES:AU) (WFAFY) PT Raised to AUD59.91 at Credit Suisse
- The Cisco (CSCO) Disconnect, KeyBanc Thoughts From Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!