Cisco (CSCO) PT Raised to $49 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) to $49.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Ltd. (CAPL:SP) PT Raised to SGD4.95 at Macquarie
- PTT Public Company Limited (PTT:TB) (PTTPF) PT Lowered to THB42 at Macquarie
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR350 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!