Cisco (CSCO) PT Raised to $44 at Citi
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Citi analyst Jim Suva raised the price target on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) to $44.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cisco to Host 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!