Cincinnati Financial (CINF) PT Raised to $110 at MKM Partners
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
MKM Partners analyst Harry Fong raised the price target on Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ: CINF) to $110.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group (MESA) PT Raised to $14 at Raymond James Despite Storms and Power Outages
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!