China Rapid Finance (XRF) PT Lowered to $6 at Jefferies Following Model Update Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies lowered its price target on China Rapid Finance (NYSE: XRF) to $6.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!