Chimerix (CMRX) PT Raised to $15 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Chimerix (NASDAQ: CMRX) to $15.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
- Transat AT Inc. (TRZ:CN) (TRZBF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!