Chewy Inc. (CHWY) PT Raised to $28 at Barclays
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
Barclays analyst Trevor Young raised the price target on Chewy Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) to $28.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Sector Perform
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Lowered to $56 at Evercore ISI
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (FRTX) PT Raised to $9 at Oppenheimer Following Reverse Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!